Yandex cannot index site dut to error 403 - InfinityFree Forum

The honest answer is that I don't know. There are more people reporting issues with their sites not getting indexed by Yandex, but other sites ...

HELP yandex bot was blocked what should I do? - InfinityFree Forum

To avoid unintentional blocking by site owners, they may ignore the file's restrictive directives robots.txtdesigned for arbitrary robots (User- ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

[FEATURE REQUEST] SSH Implementation - Hosting Support

Hi Admin, Admin, please can you add SSH to the CPanel?! It would really be a useful feature to the community and would make your service ...

InfinityFree Review - Expert Analysis & User Insights for 2024

Creating an account with InfinityFree is easy, instant, and requires only a few fields. The hosting provider has a Linux-based cPanel that ...

Laracasts Forum

The most popular Laravel and PHP programming forum.

free-resources - GitHub Gist

Imgbot — Imgbot is a friendly robot that optimizes your images and saves you time. Optimized images mean smaller file sizes without sacrificing quality.

Laracasts Forum

Hi everybody, I want to instantiate a laravel model given a string as reference, that is I have a string variable $model with value "User", I want to do ...

SITEMAP Could't FETCH - Google Search Central Community

Try Inspecting the sitemap URL itself, then click the 'Live Test' button. See what it reports under 'Page Fetch' (in 'Crawl' section) - ignore ...

[XML] sitemap_9.xml - Cloudflare Community

... not-being-cached/301749 2021-09 ... infinityfree-cpanel/130325 2019-11 ... file-extension/410228 2022-08-11T02:18 ...